Hoover Neuropathy Treatment
Experience the Benefits of Quality Care
Are you frustrated with the painful symptoms of neuropathy? Have you seen multiple doctors with no real solution? Have you been taking medications to relieve nerve pain with little relief, or medications that once gave relief but have stopped working? Have you been told there is no cure?
We offer alternative medical treatments for the symptoms of neuropathy that have proven to reduce or eliminate symptoms in four out of five patients. This is accomplished without the use of steroids or addictive pain medications.
Patients who have completed treatment have experienced a reduction or elimination of pain, reduced swelling, increased blood flow to the hands or feet, improved sensations and feeling in the fingers and toes, improved balance and stability, decreased leg cramping, and improved sleep! Our therapy is highly effective for treating chronic pain from neuromuscular injuries associated with sports injuries, workers' compensation injuries, and auto accidents.
Most importantly, the improvement and results that patients experience bring back a better quality of life — imagine taking less medications, feeling better, and being able to return to activities you love!
Download & Read The Blue Electric Cell Brochure
Call (205) 627-6974 today to schedule your consultation!
How Do Treatments Work?
The Combined Electrochemical Treatment incorporates two well-established procedures that have been combined into a protocol, which is showing great promise as a safe and effective treatment solution for all forms of neuropathy.
It is performed by combining a sensory nerve block using a nutrient-infused local anesthetic in combination with Electronic Signal Treatments (EST). This is known as energy medicine. The electronic signal is delivered by a sophisticated electromedical wave generator called the Sanexas unit. The Sanexas unit works by quantum biology.
The pharma/vitamin-enriched, nutrient-infused local anesthetic acts as a chemical signal to peripheral nerves to regenerate and heal damaged nerves.
Epidermal nerve fiber biopsies taken before and after treatment show increases in nerve densities, demonstrating the regeneration of nerve endings.
At HooverHealth and Wellness, we use an innovative protocol that consists of a comprehensive treatment with PRP injections, combined with our Electronic Signaling Treatment. We refer to this as Cellular Signaling Therapy™ (CST). This been shown to decrease treatment times and achieve faster results! In addition to general chronic pain, this method is a great treatment option for people who are living with sports-related pain or pain following a car accident or on-the-job injury.
What is Peripheral Neuropathy?
Approximately 40 million Americans are affected by peripheral neuropathy. Neuropathy is a condition in which the peripheral nerves (the nerves in your body, aside from your spinal cord and brain) are damaged and/or not working correctly. Neuropathic pain is characterized by pain, tingling and numbness in the feet and lower legs, balance problems, and a variety of uncomfortable feelings. It can be quite debilitating and affects more than 10% of the population. Diabetes is the leading cause of peripheral neuropathy.
The causes of peripheral neuropathy (PN) include:
- Diabetes: An estimated 29.1 million Americans have diabetes. Sixty to seventy percent of those diabetics have PN (or 20 million diabetics have diabeticperipheral neuropathy [DPN]). Under-managed DPN is the top cause of lower limb amputations. Nearly 54,000 diabetics have amputations each year. Seventy-five percent of amputations are preventable.
- Idiopathic: Twenty-three percent of patients have an unknown origin of PN. It occurs mostly in middle aged and elderly patients.
- Chemotherapy: Thirty to forty percent of all cancer patients have chemotherapy-induced peripheral neuropathy (CIN), or 10% of all PN.
- HIV/AIDS: One third of HIV/AIDS suffer from PN. These people account for 2% of all PN.
- Other causes account for 5% of PN cases. This includes Agent Orange exposure and immune system disorders such as Guillian-Barré, Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP), Charcot-Marie Tooth disease, Celiac disease, Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, and Shingles.
To book an appointment, send us a message or call (205) 627-6974.
Our Patients Love UsOur Reviews
“The Staff members at RMI are Noticeably Exceptional. January 17, 2019 was my relief date after years of constantly increasing pain, burning, swelling and tingling in my feet and legs. That is now a passing memory thanks to the great therapy.”- Lynn T.
“Always polite, pleasant, professional and punctual. But best of all is the positive results. Highly recommend the people and the procedures.”- Darryl P.
“The treatment I've received has shown amazing results.”- Kim K.